mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sleep Deprevation

Sometimes I think my body hates me. Like yesterday for example, I stayed late at work to take a cert test and proceeded to stay up the next day. I took a couple hours nap and had friend over, watched movies, ate food it was fun.

Nick fell asleep at the end of white dragon, it was a weird movie. The thing started out a ninja movie the somehow turned into a chick flick between a blind assasin and a stuck up robinhoodlike girl. Then we watched anime and I got caught napping on the couch a couple times, that's ok, hopefully no one thinks I'm a bad host then it wouldn't be ok :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get onto the forum...what is your email address? I'll email you about the printer stuff.

Thursday, 30 March, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

I won't post my email on a forum because it'll be harvested by spam bots. Anyway I emailed graceworks hopefully you'll get my addy from that.

Friday, 31 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home