mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Kumoricon 2009


I was panel staff again this year yay!

I actually went smoother than last, however it was very crowded. Wasn't terribly happy with the venue. Also, the lack of a park adjacent to the hotel was an annoyance.

High point tho was the church service on sunday. Only a handful showed up, but the girl who was running the panel looked to be a teenager. I think it's cool someone much younger than myself has the courage to stand up in front of a group of strangers and share God's word with them. It was cool to hear stories of people and how something like a little service with not flashy productions can work in the hearts of people that might not otherwise be inclined to attend.

Oh, and most everyone was in costume :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home