mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

EMO

Did something random yesterday and actually went to one of those shows advertised on myspace. Faithful comrads Ginny and Ryan came with. It was the first time that I'd been in lebanon. So was fun to look around a bit. It was Ryan's first time going to a show not just like that but ever so we got to talk on the way back about perspective, I liked hearing his.

Anyway, we missed finding never, One of the reasons I wanted to go there is because they said they had a free demo for whoever wanted it, couldn't find it at the show though oh well. It was flashback time though, Blessed be You was great I liked them but the crowd, small though it was consisted of mostly high school aged kids. I felt kinda old but the feeling of awkwardness passed with time and when the lights came out people largely became flailing black masses moshing to strobe light.

Sorry forgot to take any pictures :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

How adventurous of you!

Monday, 16 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home