mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Almost made it through

Well just one more night left for work this week. I'm going to be glad when it's done. Seems long, I feel somewhat isolated. My dad say he may come back down from washington to pay a visit. I should call up some family members too and see if they would like to visit. I know my uncle gary would sometimes take trips up from san francisco to washington... he stayed with us once long long ago but that was the last time because he was alergic to cats and my dad had two of them. I'd really like to get to know my uncle better.

He also said that I could go get sailing lessons from him I asked Ginny to come. Roadtrip to cali sometime this summer? Sounds fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home