mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Aquabats

So I went to see the aquabats by myself last night which was kinda depressing. People have other priorities other than seeing super heros perform. It was somewhat like when underoath came to town and no one wanted to go to that show that I could find so I didn't even buy tickets.

But this time I got two, gave one away to some random person at the door. I thought about screaming up and down to sell a ticket but didn't those people are annoying. Anyway the show was good kinda zaney and the bartender was cute. We chatted a bit before the show started.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Paulos, Paulos, Paulos. Call me when you want to see a show. In reality I couldn't go Wednesday due to other commitments but I am up for most any show. If I don't like or know the band and don't want to see them I'll tell you but if I'm up for it I'd go in a heartbeat. I totally know what you are saying in this post. I've had shows I've wanted to go to but nobody else has wanted to. So in the future call me. I don't check the web much but a phone call or email I'll respond to right away.

Friday, 30 November, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

Yeah I didn't call you because I was sure you were busy and hillsboro -> downtown = long commute

Wednesday, 05 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home