mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Community Action

Last night I went to this CPO meeting which stands for -Citizen Participation Organization- Washington County CPO

It was something new. I haven't ever been inside saint vincent's before. Also, I noticed that the people who want to get involved in meeting developers and city officials are mostly old people. Why is this?

Anyway, no one from my complex came that I recognized, I went and met with the HOA people and said what the developers mentioned to our concerns and some of the things they said about the out door mall that is going in across barnes. They send out a monthly newsletter so I signed up and maybe I'll start recieving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home