mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Montana

I'm going to be heading to montana tomarrow it'll be fun. Mike'll have to show me all the sites and I wanna see glacier. I bet there will be some good scenery. I should bring my camera get some nifty picures.

Hmmm what else? Ginny likes shirt it sounds like... I'm at work, I asked for the night off but I forget why I did and what I had planned so I came to work anyway. I'm taking the next two weeks off and will be taking some time off to go to san fancisco to sail so am a little worried about running out of vacation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey now buddy... you dont want to run out of vacation in the begining of summer!

Sunday, 25 June, 2006  
Blogger Mandelle said...

Hey - have a blast in MT - St Marys is beautiful and there is the best steak house in the state at Baab - cant remember the name of it but when you order a glass of red wine, they give you a huge goblet. Surreal dining experience.

There is a salt lick that always has goats at is, and the greenest blue water you ever did see. Must drive the going to the sun highway.

Have Fun!!

Tuesday, 27 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have a good time. don't run out of vacation, cuz I'll be upset about not sailing :P
Call me since you'll be off so much... unless you can't read this until you get back. maybe I'll just call you. We're in the same timezone now, right...? At any rate, I'll talk to you sometime.

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home