mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What I've done the past few days

Wed (slept most of the day, got up watched anime worked all night)

thurs (slept almost all day did work, had a training class that got out early so went home watched all quiet on the western front, went back to work feeling very disturbed)

friday (slept / worked)

saturday (had a team meeting after work so got home an hour later, slept then went back to work)

sunday (went with a girl who's I saw around but who's name I didn't really know and who's name she just figured out by someone talking to me to ihop talked about work and her psycho x-bfriends

After that, I went home, slept for a few hours then went to ethnos with mike after that we watched a couple movies then went to bed.)

Monday (went to jones farm to work on senior project we are going to go til the end of june to try to finish up better so we'll take an incomplete for the class, then Mike picked up piper, I picked up AJ and hero scape... we went to monday night movies and played hero scape twice (aj one the first time with one looser minion left) and took a walk to burgerville and back.)

Mike gave the buick to ryan, code took piper home mike and I took aj home.

Tues: I was supposed to do lunch with kelly and bobbie today but I told another guy from work I'd do lunch with him and give him a tour of the other campus so pushed it off another week bobbie had a meeting this morning so we couldn't do breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home