mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Downtown fun

Yesterday Ginny and I went down town so she could meet with the admission people at PSU. Much to our surprise everything was all locked up. I mean, it was a MONDAY? Who would close a college on a monday?

I mean,

common people!

Anywho, we walked across town to Vivace
There we got crepes yummy. Oh and Ginny's hippy cousin + boyfriend met us there. They had just moved to town a couple weeks ago, well Hippy cousin has been here for 3 weeks or so and boyfriend came out to visit this week. Anywho, the point is that they really don't know much about town so it is all new to them so we showed them around on what could be called an urban day hike. After food we walked up to the rose garden and smelled the flowers before going back toward ross island bridge whereabouts I was parked. We drove them home and were rewarded organic plum!


They are actually quite good so long as you don't bite down really hard into the pit.

After that, Ginny and I watched Lady in the Water at Valley Theatre, it closed down a while back because it couldn't compete with the main chain cinemas (cough regal) but reoped reciently as a theatre pub. I mentioned that I wanted to see how they remodled and she said that we could go (she'd never been there before, can you beleive it?!) it was a good movie, though the plot was just silly, like Ciara's dream but I liked it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home