mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

disconected

The Sunday (next day) after I lost my cell phone the internet went out. I don't have a phone no digital communication for half a day, it was painful. Anywho, I did dishes, cleaned, took out the trash, took out the recycle, even took out the glass recycle (early!)

Neibors were out because they couldn't watch their cable TV so we got to chat a bit. They were cleaning their cars.

I just got another cell phone, turns out if I want to get a RAZR from cingular it costs $300 but I got a used one off of ebay. Mike has an extra cingular sim card so I should be ok.

Phone!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty. :o)

Tuesday, 01 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well at least your house is clean, right? When will you have a new phone?

Thursday, 03 August, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

However long it takes to ship, probally late this week or early next.

Thursday, 03 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty much the same time I get home, eh? :)
We leave here on Wednesday! very exciting!

Friday, 04 August, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

oh kewl, maybe we can hang out next weekend?

I got cell phone today just need to goto the store and get it working. Can't today though, the store closes at 6.

Friday, 04 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home