mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hiking in the gorge

We went up 84 and did some hiking it was fun the path was all paved though most of the way but got a little bit of exersize and out in the wild.

Ginny read in John a bit about the last supper while we sat on a ledge it was cool. She's a good reader, I tend to be a bit dislyxic and my voice gives out after a couple of minutes. Either that or maybe everyone else's voice sounds better than their own.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures of the Gorge! It is so close I can't believe I've never made it there - will have to sometime.

Monday, 11 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home