mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

yesterday

Well I went to class in the morning, watched lost in the afternoon and went bowling with coworker Gabe and his wife Tracy, Nova came out (yay!) though she had some trouble navigating the roads. (She lives on the east side)

Gabe totally owned at bowling (though the 2nd game he only beat me by 10) and we went after to his place (I'd never seen it before) and hung out for a bit, drank tea. We watched the village and played mortal combat for a bit, which was painful for me because I never beat him even once! I was soooo got and mortal combat 3 but his version is so much different none of the tricks were the same.

Anyway I need to make something for food tonight I'm thinking elephant ears I found a recipe, I can just use Roomie's deep fryer I'm never used one before but we'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm I love elephant ears.
-T

Wednesday, 29 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home