mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, November 13, 2006

yikes


Worked all night for most of last week, after work I didn't sleep well on saturday so I only slept about 4 hours, worked another twelve hours, when I got off work I was all zombfied, I stayed up a bit playing Lunar Eternal Blue (amazing RPG btw) then went to sleep, I woke up to a phone call about 4:30. The person that called could tell I just woke up, I said I needed to get up anyway for church, but I ended up going back to sleep til 8:00 pm, another friend called and I went over to hang out til about midnight, I went home, went to sleep and woke up today at about 4:00 am.

Yikes...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...trying to watch the lord of the rings always seems to put me to sleep....tylenol pm with a cupo of chamomile works wonders too.. good luck!

Tuesday, 14 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um so does this mean you slept? :)
-T

Thursday, 23 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home