mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

liquid cooling not included

darn it, I opened the box of the case to check it out (still no parts yet as I am stingy and like to hunt for good deals for making computer) and it turns out that the giant thermaltake box came with:

NO Waterblock
NO radiator
NO hoses
NO special liquid cooling stuff

Checking the desc it says this but in the small print, looking at froogle the cheapest one that actually comes with the liquid cooling kit cost over $50 more. I'm not feelin that.

Turns out it was just a case, a giant gaint case. The thing was way bigger than I expected, it was as tall as Abagail. Luckily coolerguys.com has a 30 day return policy so I'm ok there. I am deff going to use a different case though for new system, that was was too expensive and too bulky, it looked cool yeah but holding it... not so much. Save such a thing for you guys making servers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home