mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

saw this review

his game is my NIGHTMARE- end It already !!!
Review created: 10/04/06 by: blackom( 38Feedback score is 10 to 49)
See all reviews by blackom
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
I HATE THIS GAME! I wish that someone would ]injected with a lethal
I married a gamer, I knew my husband was a gamer when we were dating, and often times we'd play games together during our dating phase. MIND YOU, not once in this 2 year period did I ever hear about a game called THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT. Until we found out I was pregnant then suddenly The World of Warcraft was a common household name. I watched my husband lose touch with "reality" as we know it. while I ate my ice cream and ate ice cream

At first it didn't bother me, in fact, I was glad he found something to do besides talking to my belly all the tiem. When I was pregnant I hardly ever left the house and I was clear to me that my husband spent more than 50 % of the day W.O.Wanted to stay home most of the time and as long as I had ice cream I was content watching him play. If I called out for him, he would make me wait until he was at a "stopping point" It's surprising that I even made it to the hospital the day I went into labor.

This game has sucked the sole out of my husband and now all his attention I soon read about This game has literally been known to destroy marriages... it literally stole my husband.


-----------------------------------
When this game first came out, I went down to the local game store to buy it but they had stopped shipping it, Maybe God was protecting me from getting sucked in.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhhmm, I've been there, well not pregnant, but I've had a relationship destroyed thanks to WOW.

Wednesday, 25 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya - I lost one to Diablo - its all the same to me....and I used to love video games......everything in moderation.

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I'm truely weird and loving it. I never start at the beginning when I read I skim first from where ever my eyes land... for a second there, Paul, I thought you were talking about being pregnant. I thought awesome Paul popped out a kid! lol You and your ice cream and soles...
-Theresa

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything to get away from reality...it is just sad.

Friday, 27 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home