mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Little Kids are my worst fear

But I was really brave today, I was out visiting Ben and Dora (Ginny's brother) and I got them some beer and cigars because Dora just had a daughter a couple days ago. You are supposed to smoke cigars right? Anyway, Ben was out smoking a cigarette and their son Asher was crying up stairs, but Dora couldn't lift him because of her meds she couldn't do any lifting.

So, I did something way out of character for me and offered to take the 15 month old out of the crib downstairs because he just woke up from nap. And he didn't pee, poop or throw up on me, it wasn't nearly as frightening as I imagined.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a big move! Little kids are scary, and they are not easy to figure out. Hey, where is the instruction book for this thing?

Thursday, 25 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing somethings out of character often helps build character.

Thursday, 25 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud :)

Friday, 26 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home