mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Iphone


Saw this link about the apple iphone apparently only Paris Hilton will be targeted by apple's new product.

I'm also not a big fan of the lack of keys, we've done this before for many years and completely keyless phones are annoying. They are harder to use even adding a couple buttons makes them that much cooler.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh come on you know you want one of everything...

Friday, 12 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, I'm inclined to think this will be more than those silly old phones we've all seen before!

two and a half years of R & D by apple....they aren't going to come out with anything cheesy like others.

Though, that is wat I think now. I'll reserve final opinion to when I actually get to play with one.

I think you can buy two Wii's for the price of an iphone...

Love the 5-Iron today!

Friday, 12 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home