mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, June 18, 2007

swing


Went swinging again last night it was plenty fun. I actually went alone for the most part. But it was cool, I need to get out and meet new people. I don't want to fall into the trap of having my life so centered around church community that there is no room for outsiders.

Anyway, during the lesson I was dancing with this tall tattooed girl and she introduced herself as leanne I didn't recognize her all all but she game me a second take and said. "I know you" I didn't remember her all all. It turned out that we were in math class together at Aloha High. I hadn't seen her sense 1999. Anyway it was fun to catch up, she came with a guy named keith who seemed cool, I (think) it was her first time going swing dancing but she wanted to learn more.

I also go to dance with Nova for the first time ever yay! There is another swing dance lesson type thing on tuesday that I'm planning on going to at 7 if anyone wants to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

swing dancing is crazy hard. i tried it once to no avail. too much flipping and turning for my liking. i enjoy a good, easy, junior high type slow dance.

Wednesday, 20 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home