mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Melody of Oblivion


I watched this anime and I really like it. It sort of reminds me of the matrix with the post apolipitic theme. It is about how the world goes through a war with monsters and the monsters win. People have learned to live in submission to monsters, sacrificing children to them and just being jerks.

The younger generation is led to believe that there is no such thing as monsters and the older people that do no shun people that want to confront them.

Aside from that, this past week has really stunk. I think I can safely say it has been the worst one of 2007 so far. The news on sunday. And at work there were some management changes and some pushes for "efficiencies" that has translated into constantly being confronted about every little thing we do, I feel like a fish in a bowl with all the managers looking around observing talking but never helping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool I want to watch this sound like a good one.
-T

Tuesday, 12 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home