mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, May 21, 2007

my weekend

I spent most of my free time with my friends Nick and Diana this weekend. I went there saturday night after catching up on sleep to go hang out and play. We got some dinner but a bit later there was a call from the Germans saying there was flooding in the NE wing. A pipe had burst and was spraying all over the place. So we got to spend a couple hours moping around.

After that, I took off (we were taking care of that till well after midnight) I spent sunday mostly working on some projects and in the afternoon headed over to clackamas town center suncoast for a cosplay contest. I wore my bleach outfit and joined the handful of other cosplayers there. I got to meet some new people and a guy that tracked me down on myspace and kept wanting to go out cosplaying haha. Anyway, hung out there for an hour or so and chatted and admired people's costumes (Everyone looks sweet in a good costume!)

It was a bit after five so I stopped by and had dinner with Nick and Diana again. They were going out to swing dance so I jumped on the band wagon (I wasn't really interested in learning how wives are supposed to submit to their husbands, don't even have a girlfriend right now)

That was cool, I got to meet some other new people and a couple others that were at the last swing dance I went too. Nick and Diana want to do some swing at their place sometime, there is a ballroom it is kinda spendy to rent it but I dunno who knows what will happen in the future. I was still very nervous about dancing but no where near as bad as I used to be, everyone is friendly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Germans eh?

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wasn't really interested in learning how wives are supposed to submit to their husbands, don't even have a girlfriend right now"

Hu?

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

who is leaving these comments?

Wednesday, 23 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home