mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, July 16, 2007

interesting day

I spent 3 hours in the afternoon hanging out with / meeting the kumoricon staffers and forum people at their monthly meeting. I found out that there is this secret pre-con that they do that isn't publicized (because it is mostly to test the setup) I'm all about going to secret get togethers but they didn't announce when it was, I'm thinking sometime in auguest though.

Then I drove a cool new guy that I met there named chris to the max and we exchanged numbers he said he'd watch transformers with me today.

After that I got an orange and red bull (The orange was the first solid thing I ate for the day) and went to a group lindy lesson at 6 and stayed at the dance til the every end (midnight) It was a cool day, I really enjoyed hanging out dancing meeting new people trying to plant seeds for new relationships.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

What is Kumoricon???

Tuesday, 17 July, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

check out kumoricon.org Jon

Wednesday, 18 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home