mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Visable Grace Garage Sale Sort Night











Community group was at my place this week. We sorted through the massive amounts of donations that people have given Ashby to save Africa. So I broke out my camera and took a break from the grueling task masters that are Ashby and Anthony to take some photos to share with everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pics! Looks like you had fun sorting. Tonight was productive for me as well... Troy/Jon's garage is nicely organized and prepared for the Malawi yard sale this weekend!

Tuesday, 03 July, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

I love the ashby one, that picture turned out way more glamorous than I thought it would.

Tuesday, 03 July, 2007  
Blogger Dave Ketah said...

These are great!

Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  
Blogger Kathi said...

Man, we missed out on men in pink shirts! Darn it!

Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home