mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Weekend

I worked most of the weekend so it really starts sunday morning. Slept a good chunk of sunday then went to church and hung out with Nick and Diana after that (they didn't want to swing dance but I wanted to hear about their trip to kenya more than dancing with cute girls) so that was cool. There was a homeless couple staying on their lawn that Nick and I talked to. We didn't kick them off because it looked like the reason they came out there was because being homeless downtown is harder, it isn't quiet and him and his girl didn't feel safe, he said that he got in some fights with other people and just as soon look for another spot to squat until they could find some real housing.

Monday, I worked on my cosplay costume trying to get the armor together, I mostly used duct tape and safety pins but I think with a couple more safety pins and a friend I can get it to stay up. Bobbie did say that I looked like I was wearing a giant bra with spikes though.... hmmm...

Then I went to game night at Hans, which was cool. We played scattigories and then Wii that was fun. I still am not any good at that but it is intense. I'm not used to this whole standing up and swinging around to play a game. It is weird to play video games that leave you tired physically.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What? No picture of the costume?

Saturday, 11 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home