mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Vernonia

Was very muddy, I helped out with the shelter there and mess hall that they made up at a camp just outside of town. It was something else, kinda random a new experience, thought I was surprised that going 40 mins how the demographic of people changes so. I wish someone from ethnos would have gone, but everyone I asked had plans, there was another girl from intel there though that said she had a coworker that lost most everything in the flood and she was so moved that she wanted to help out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Three cheers for Paul. Way to be! Thanks for helping where some others of us can't at this stage of life.

Wednesday, 12 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to go up there to help out when I heard about it, but I was locked into a week of working! It's not so easy taking time off this time of year.... Anyways kudos for going and giving a hand. I would have wanted to take lots of photos I am sure... maybe that would help get the assistance into the area that it deserves?

Sunday, 23 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home