mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Crazy old coworker

So Last night I was in the clean room plunking away at the command center when a dude (I don't know his name but seen him around) comes up to me and asks:

"What is the punishment for bigamy?"

Me: "Bigamy, what's that?"

Him: "Multiple wives"

Me: "Isn't that called polygamy?"

Him: "That's more than two"

Me: "Hmm, ok"

Him: "The punishment for Bigamy is two mothers in law."

Me: "Oh, ok ha ha"

Him: "Are you married?"

Me: "No I'm not..."

Him: "I almost got married once, waited fourty two years to make sure I found the right girl... dated her for two years then gave her a ring asked her to marry me, she said yes. But a while later she said her ex was coming to town to see kids and that I needed to keep my distance. I scoped out the place and turns out that another guy was moving in with her"

Me: listening

Him: "So I told that C*(&#$%^ that I wanted the ring back, she said she liked it. But I got it back, everything she said though was about how it was my fault. She married that other guy for money, he beat her and her kids."

Me: Stunned

Him: "Well I got to get back to work seeya"

*Boggles*

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaume'alani said...

Random

Friday, 07 March, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making new friends is always fun ;)

-T

Monday, 10 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home