mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Longcat is so Loooong

But holds no power over widedog!

In other news, back in the day, I went to the greek with theresa and katie. There was some karaoke going on there. We hid ourselves away, but being that the bar is kind small and run down, the main thing it has going for it is strong drinks. Eventually a guy came up and sat with us (one guy sitting with two girls, of course another will come, it is physics nature abhors a vacuum) Sitting guy was I suspected quite toasty. He pressured us all to sing, and had an epic fail with me.

Drunk guy: "Dude what are you singing?"

Me: "I actually didn't come here to sing"

Drunk guy: "What do you got in your car playing?"

Me (not given enough time to respond)

Drunk guy: "I bet you have country, playing you look like a guy who is going to sing country"

FAIL

Fast forward. Tonight Deanna and I went to a swing dance class at the new Lenora's room in SE Portland. It the first time I'd been there sense the remodel it looks sharp, peoples that live round here should check it out.

Sorry, off topic. We went to this fancy place called alibi on N interstate. It was kinda fancy but I was with a big group of k-con people so I figured I'd give it a shot. Steve introduced me to karaoke revoltion and chris / jaz to rock band. Even on saturday I got to play a few song of rockband for Will's party so I figured I'd give it a go. It wasn't too bad. However I started getting a little bored towards the end because sitting in one place for so long causes me to loose sanity sometimes plus most everyone was singing songs that I was not too excited about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you remember the extremely drunk girl that came up with the drunk guy and offered us gum?

-T

Monday, 10 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home