mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Melting Pot


So last night Deanna and I went to the melting pot. Who is Deanna one might ask? Well, I met her at the kumoricon mini-con she helped me pin my seshi costume together. Then, at the masquerade ball we were in line together. She's a costume maker. She is really nice and I am looking forward to getting to know her better.

We danced the night away and then hung out with some other friends. Anywho, I called her up and we had dinner there it was yummy, the service wasn't so great though. They took a long time to seat us and didn't check on us very often.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

exciting!

Wednesday, 06 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Melting Pot. The $100/person dinner is the best! Oh and Oo-lala Deanna eh?

-T

Monday, 10 March, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home