mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Scientology in the workplace

So we had this bbq here at work. I saw a little pink flier next to the Portland tribune someone left on a table in the cafe. It was a personality quiz, one was supposed to complete it and mail it back with their address to the local church of Scientology.

I read some of the questions to my coworker while he was munching on his burger. I am kinda not really about Scientology and explained that it's founder was a man who was convicted of fleecing his members and died in hiding, a fugitive. There also was an offer for a paperback of L Ron. Hubbard's book Dianetics for only $7.99 what a bargain.

Anywho, I seriously thought someone planted that there, and so I tossed it after a brief explanation as to why. Walking out, I saw numerous Portland tribunes laying about with pink fliers next to them. Apparently the Portland tribune for Friday includes a free personality test this week.....DOOM

=_=

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn to spell, fool.

Sunday, 30 March, 2008  
Blogger Kaume'alani said...

Aliens

Tuesday, 01 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with an organization that makes movie stars turn the news into a dark comedy.

-T

Monday, 07 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home