mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Fasting from Ebay

So this week I've discovered that I'm spending way to much, and alot of the things I buy I really don't need. Sometimes I'll just browse through ebay looking for cool games / stuff or tell myself 'I really gotta have that' anyway, after noticing that ran up my credit card to over $800 (most of it was ebay stuff) I desided that I may be becoming a bit of an adict. Thus, my goal is to not buy anything off of ebay for the rest of april. Plz hold me accountable :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll do what I can. Here goes. Possessions are evil! Don't buy anything! Ever! Unless you really need it, then you should. But first ask yourself if you really need it. Or the better question, by purchasing it will you be advancing God's kingdom? or is it a wise purchase? that's what I usually ask myself, but sometimes I still fail and buy things I don't need and that really aren't a good use of God's provision.

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man- why not bring it full circle and start selling the "stuff" on Ebay?

Monday, 10 April, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

I've already sold things on ebay, so that circle has been passed, just tend to buy more than I sell that was the problem.

It may be just be me but what I want tends to far outweigh what I want to get rid of.

Monday, 10 April, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

Games and clothing sometimes.

Thursday, 13 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home