mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Manly Tasty Tuesday

So ginny didn't make it to cooking yesterday so three guys were left in the kitchen without supervision. We made potato salad with no eggs and too much mustard, biscuits with no butter, salad (got new dressing even though there was already plenty at the church) the pasta salad was ok as was the regular salad though we did forget it an have to drive back to fetch it.

I dunno, success / failure? You be the judge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the Gospel preached? Success in my book.

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for whatever reason, Glorietta doesn't allow their computers to go to myspace, so if you want to read my blog you'll have to go to livejournal: roperfrenzy or just call me and we can chat just about whenever :)
ps, I miss you

Sunday, 21 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home