mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I missed a ska show in portland!!!

Apparently Streetlight Manifesto and Aquabats played at the loveland may 13th. A friend of mine's cousin went to see them but I had no idea. This totally blindsided me. I feel like less of a man missing this show, I bet it was awesome.

Note to self, keep an eye on the bands websites to see if they ever come back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel lame... Cody told me about that show and I meant to tell you, but I got so busy with packing that I forgot. Sorry. I bet this really doesn't make you feel better... maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Oh well, too late now :)

Wednesday, 24 May, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

I dunno, I probally wouldn't have gone anyway if there wasn't anyone who I knew to go with.

PS. what is the link to your new blog?

Saturday, 27 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home