mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Randomness

I was walking from the parking garage work and someone stoped me asking if I was a christian. He said that he'd seen me in passing a few times and his name was Dave. He loved the Lord and said that he could tell I did too just by looking at me (that and I wore shirts of christian ska bands) he liked them too and said that we should get together sometime.

:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060721/od_nm/china_school_dc;_ylt=Arl262qlrFaP3sE.vPxi5_kEtbAF;_ylu=X3oDMTBhZDJjOXUyBHNlYwNtdm5ld3M

This is one of the most amazing news stories ever. You must read about it and tell all of your friends.
I guess all those dead ska band shirts came in handy after all :)

Sunday, 23 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home