mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fixed the Washer today!

The washing machine that I have (and didn't pay anything for w00t!) had stopped working so well for the past couple weeks. For some reason, this kept bothering me and I couldn't just put it out of my mind and find inner peace.

My friend old man rainwater came over today and we carted the washer out onto the deck and tore its guts open. We found a really frayed belt that had come loose from the cogs or fittings or shafts or something. So we called the orange box they said they had some but didn't. Next we went to standard tv and apliance, they said their parts guys leave at 6 and they'd probally have to order it. Next we went to GI Joes, they didn't have the right size of belt. After that we drove down to Ace, ace was closed. Next we started to head back and saw a baxters auto suply, it was just a tad before 9:00 pm so we were able to squeeze in and be the last customers. They had the belt needed! After another hour of foolin around the washer was back together and running again. I feel a strong sense of acomplishment. Hats off to you Jim, I couldn't (probally wouldn't could be a better word) without your help.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking your clothes were a little stinky!

Friday, 08 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home