mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, December 25, 2006

I love it when people come to visit

We had a Christmas eve service last night at Ethnos and it was cool. There were a whole lot of faces that I hadn't seen before. The place was packed. When I was setting up chairs there was a request for more and I was surprised that most every chair was filled that we put in there.

Justin talked, Paul + Meridith + Rachael sung, and I just hung out. I showed up early to hang out, helped out a bit and helped tear down too. I mostly just wanted to be around other humans, my roomie is gone so no one to go home to.

Saturday Jon and Matt said they'd come over on Sunday and hang out so I was looking forward to that. Jen brought Africans and wanted to goto new seasons because she had coupons. We went there and it turned out to be closed. Everyone but Jen and Ben were there and then we talked about going to myplace as an alternative, I had just done some grocery shopping and knew I could make enough spaghetti for everyone.

It was the most people I had over at a time in a while so that was exciting for me, Jen + Ben + Africans took off early while us three remaining guys got wild because the girls had gone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude if you wait until all the girls are gone to go wild then you'll never find one you can be wild with :)
-T

Monday, 25 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha. Those pictures are classics! We had a good time, even after the Africans, Jen and Ben left!

When's the next partay?

Wednesday, 27 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah when is the next patry?

Monday, 01 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home