mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Up in the air

Well, it is christmas eve again. And unlike the past two years I don't have to work and the other shift doesn't need overtime. So, I'm kinda unsure about how to proceed. My home boy jon (and his bros?) is going to come over this after noon after I get a nap and maybe a couple of guys from work, I invited them and they said they'd bring that beer that comes in the green bottles that hawaians are always drinking what's it called? Something that starts with an H?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo have fun, but not too much :) Hawaiian beer that starts with an H... hmmm...
-Theresa

Sunday, 24 December, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

no one from work actually came :(

Monday, 25 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home