mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

overmotived food shopping

I had some spare time before going back into the fab so I went to winco and desided to do something that I _never_ do and took a cart, I got $70 someodd of groceries and had to be creative getting everything into the freezer / fridge. There are a bunch of frozen (glass!!!) jars of chicken broth which I'm glad haven't turned into piles of broken sharpness. But I had to do some re-aranging, needless to say, no buying stuff that needs won't keep at room temp for a while.

But I got a ham, I can cook it for Christmas!

PS. Stalking Jane is playing again on sunday and I do want to see them, the question is how motivated I'll be after hanging out after church and who would go with and stuffs. Or if something better to do would pop up. It'd be really nice to go with Nova but I havn't asked her yet, I know she gets off work at 5:30 pooh oh well.

PPS. I really do like them though I got their doug fir cd last week and have been listening to stalking jane in car tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that their live cd?
-Theresa

Tuesday, 12 December, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

yep, I gots their live cd sunday before last at the ash street show

Tuesday, 12 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home