mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

exploding plumbing



Here I was on a nice December day, getting ready to do the dishes when lo and behold: The water wouldn't drain. So I figured that the disposal needed to be run. I ran it, and instead of draining it, it just moved all the gunk into the other sink.

Frustrated I inspected the lower track of the plumbing system. It was dripping. I didn't like this, so I touched it, and it started spraying out black ichor of doom all over. I put a bowl under it after a bit but it was already on the floor and ran outside to get the oil pan. Three gross towels later, I took apart the little loopdy and there was a piece that looked to be a candle.

I thought "Man why is there a candle in the drain pipe?!" But it was somewhat soft, like butter or grease maybe yeah, so um gross. Gross gross gross, must wash hands now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Paul this is why doing the dishes everyday is a good thing... who poured oil down your drain anyway?
-T

Wednesday, 06 December, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

it was from the pan that fried beef.

Friday, 08 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you eat it?

Wednesday, 13 December, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

I didn't eat anything that came out of the trap on the drain.

Thursday, 14 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home