mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

partay


I think last night was the most people we had over. Thanks to everyone that came over to hang out.

We watched hell girl for a while, played soul calibur 3, than had a nitro cart tourney.

It was fun seeing the trash talk between Matt and Jon while they went head to head. Bob almost beat me, much respect to him, though Jon did surprise me a bit on that last lap, I thought I had him beat easy.

Though, I'm kinda bummed out that Nova didn't come, she had other plans... sigh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had been there. I was busy sulking...

-T

Sunday, 31 December, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

I tried to get ahold of you on MSN

Sunday, 31 December, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year! next time you have a computer partay let me know! i want to crash it.

PS i will destroy you at whatever game we play...

PPS yes, that is a threat.

Monday, 01 January, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

Well I told LeAnna to bring you but you had family in town.

Monday, 01 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home