mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

well hummm


I guess I might have spoken a bit quick about stronghold, I've played it a bit more and for some of the harder missions it is really frustrating because the AI is not that smart. I've mastered the defending the castle but the limited army is annoying.

I wouldn't recommend this game.

Anyway, last night we went and hung out with Jen, even Chelsea came out. I'm surprised / encouraged that she's willing to drive out from Gaston to be with us.

She took this picture and sent it to me.

What else? Well I was kinda hyper during service on Sunday, usually on my short weeks (well always) I serve at Mount Olivet doing sound ministry so that translates to spending 4 hours in the morning at church. Paster Martin normally preaches 45-55 minutes so by the evening I am SOOO sick of listening to someone monologue.

Yes sometimes this is true in ethnos, I can't get past the means information is being presented to actually get to the content. Guess that is one of my shortfalls. But it was like last sunday's service was catered to no-patience people like me. Just asked for input several times during his message. Mad props for that.

Chelsea was talking to a new guy pat I think his name was? She was telling him how great a church this is, has great worship. Pat asked her why the worship was great and she just kinda quickly answered 'well we just randomly read scripture' which we don't do that often but Scripture is always added in the service. But the cool thing is that Paul just stopped singing brought the service to a crawl for quite a while and said to read out verses, it was really cool. So what Chelsea says happens actually did happen that Sunday.

That was kinda cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should play age of empires II with me and i will come play some stronghold. sounds good to me.

Tuesday, 30 January, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

hmmm a possibility :)

Tuesday, 30 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home