mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, February 02, 2007

It is too early to drink in oregon

Today is my birthday and I went to winco to buy some groceries, also I put a bottle of this white chocolate Irish stuff drink. The lady said, you can't buy this it is too early. I laughed thinking she was joking, but she wasn't she told me that she couldn't sell me it until 7:00 am.

Who knew?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you have a great day!

By the way - That's bizarre - and why are you grocery shopping so early in the morning?

Friday, 02 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Yeah I found that out when I worked nights too. 2:30 to 7 or something like that.

-T

Friday, 02 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Paul!

Friday, 02 February, 2007  
Blogger Dave Ketah said...

Happy birthday! You are catching up with me. That is until the 11th.

Friday, 02 February, 2007  
Blogger Brian said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

Saturday, 03 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home