mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, April 16, 2007

fun time

well yesterday I got up called my mom and worked out times to see my sister. My mom will be there so it'll kinda be like a family reunion of sorts. Anyway I'm going to fly out to billings and mom will pick me up (she's going to drive from denver to sheridan where sis is) It'll be fun I'll get to spend some time out in the country and stuff.

So after that I bee lined it to church and changed seats a few times. I decided that not sitting in the same place at church is loads of fun. I started sitting with Brian and Ginny, then I went and sat with Marko, met a guy named nick who was cool. Then I sat next to Brian. After that I saw in the same pew with Justin though we didn't talk much things were winding down.

After that went to Michael's place for party. It was cool, he lives way close to where I work. I car pooled with Jon in the tracker. Anywho, he had this multi checkered carpet that we played twister on. Than everyone started giving each other messages that was kinda random but cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandelle said...

Billings, MT?

If so, have fun - the weather is nice right now - nothing id very green yet, but getting there....and the Yellowstone river is starting to get some water....fun place to hang out.

Tuesday, 17 April, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

Yeah montana, my sis lives close to there an it is more spendy to fly out to sheridan airport.

I don't know how much we'll get to do there I'm just going to wait and get picked up by mom at airport.

Tuesday, 17 April, 2007  
Blogger Mandelle said...

Have fun!!

Wednesday, 18 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home