mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Monday Night




I went to Welcome Coffee at Ethnos Church. Brenda invited me and Jen had a class so her Monday night thing was moved to Wednesday. I had been to one of the other welcome coffees but I was in the nursery with Karen watching kidlets. It was cool, I was expecting it to be more conversational but there was an agenda and the elders / pastors did most of the talking. I guess it makes sense that if you goto a thing to learn about the church they'd talk about the church rather than just shoot the breeze.

Afterwards, I invited everyone that didn't have children to put to bed to come over and hang out. We were done eightish so I was still ready to stay up and party. Thanks to everyone that came over cooked munched chatted listened to music and stuff.

I always enjoy when company comes over. It makes my home feel more like a place of community and less like a place where I go isolate myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Abbott said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, 04 April, 2007  
Blogger Jeremy Abbott said...

Dude! It was great hangin out with you a little sunday and at welcome coffee. I think it's rad that your are having people over to hang out and being communal like that. You're an encouragement to me. Thanks Man!

Wednesday, 04 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home