mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm So Blessed

I just got back from Portland City Grill where we went after Ethnos Church and I want to say I feel incredibly blessed.

I had such a good time singing listening serving with everyone and hanging out and just living life with people who love the Lord.

I was driving back from down town listening to face to face and was totally rocking out because I'm so happy. You all are the church and I love you. I enjoy being with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

Right back atcha dude!

Monday, 02 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Paul for your servant heart. It is great to have you as part of Ethnos and our community group!

Monday, 02 April, 2007  
Blogger Jon said...

Braddah Paul. You da man!

Wednesday, 04 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home