mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Got a Grill!


Friday before last my friend got married and at his wedding I got to see a few people that I had lost touch with over the years. Anyway, over a few drinks I got the hook up with a new grill, apparently steve had a redundant grill and was looking to free up some balcony space.

Nick helped me move it and I got a bottle, mike is cooking right now.

Also, Diana was hanging with some old friends so Nick and I did some hiking out into the local wilderness off of barnes road and west of cedar hills. We found a couple camps off the beaten path, some tents were out there, saw a sleeping bag hanging from a tree. There was a very large pile of garbage. Another path there was a guy who was getting out of a tent, I told nick we should just leave them in peace. He didn't see the guy but I think it would be kinda rude to just barge in there.

It doesn't really bother me that there are people camping in the woods, however it does bother me that they are littering all over the place....

What is the christlike way to respond to seeing something like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home