mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bah Humbug

I never really cared for christmas. When I was little I'd always get my hopes up for presents and then be disappointed when I didn't get what I wanted. What I didn't know is that I really deserved to die and go to hell like everyone else in this planet. I think that the whole culture and how we view this holiday is not really healthy, it teaches us to be more selfish or to overspend to fulfill the expections of our peers or family.

I also am not a big fan of spending christmas with other people's family, it is a reminder that I don't have any family asking me to have christmas with them even if none of them live in oregon anymore. I am however going to have some food christmas day with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is an excuse to be with those you care about this includes friends and family.

-T

Saturday, 12 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home