mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Busy busy

So worked a long week after being sick for a week. Yesterday, some new friends invited me over to meet about an event that they are planning so it seemed like something exciting and they are nice peoples. Anywho, I stayed up after work then hung out until church, I was scheduled to do lyrics but was all tired. When I showed up, it looked like Jon had things covered, mad props bro.

I was really exhausted though and even during announcements I was passing out. When we did meet and greet time I said hello to a few people then went home and died... the bad part about that is that today I woke up at some ungodly early hour.

In other news, I beat Xenosaga 2, I know ben has Xenosaga 3 so I just need to get him to lend it to me :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dang dude. I haven't beat Xenosaga 1 yet.

Monday, 21 January, 2008  
Blogger Kaume'alani said...

I have no idea what Xenosaga 2 is, but kudos on beating it. I'm sure it was quite a feat.

Sunday, 27 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home