mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Chrono Trigger


So I was looking at gamespot and they have This nifty keen chrono trigger article. In my opinion that was the best role playing game released on the 16 bit consoles.

I didn't know that there were two groups who would have made remakes of it. Square enix killed the effort though so that stinks. I don't really have the respect for them that I used to as they have become so main stream none of their newer games have I really liked much anyway. I really didn't get into final fantasy 10 or kingdom hearts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to feel now. I was perfectly fine convinced that Chrono trigger is complete just the way it is, but now that I have seen what could have been... It's like once you know you can't go back. It's like the garden and that whole 'forbidden fruit' thing, I suppose... Thanks Paul, or should I call you Eve

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

You could call me eve, but that would be weird.

Saturday, 13 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home