mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ARGH!!!!



So most things I watch don't bother me but today I finished watching an anime called chrono crusade and it was really good. I got sucked in a whole lot and was there rooting for the character and the last few episodes I was on the edge of my seat the ending was just like aghhhh!!! How could this happen!!!

I haven't felt this way sense Beth died in little women.

I know it is just something I watched and this is the end (they didn't make a 2nd series) but I feel like there is something I need to do to change it. I've been pacing around and upset sense I watched it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that, but don't tell me about it, cuz I think I'd like to watch it... if you can go through the pain twice :\

Thursday, 27 July, 2006  
Blogger Paulos said...

Yeah we can watch it together, I shared my pain with a co-worker and he wanted to borrow it but you won't be back terribly soon though so I should have it by then.

Friday, 28 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be back pretty soon, only 2 more weeks I think :)

Friday, 28 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home