mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

no one to blame but me

Aj and I went paint balling with some people from work / church. It was fun but when we went to play speed ball I took my camo shirt off at the tent. Then when done went home but I had a worry that my cell phone might have fallen out (earlier in forest paint ball I took it out of my pants to my shirt and stupidly didn't button it. So I never found it. Went back checked the tent the path, even had the guy there call it (not sure if there actually was service)

it stinks because I just got the phone within the week. I guess we are suposed to count it all joy when things like this happen right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that explains why you didn't pick up today... I really don't know what to say except that really does suck and I'm sorry to hear it.

Sunday, 30 July, 2006  
Blogger Mandelle said...

Ya - that does suck - never fail huh - just like getting a rock chip in a new windshield - always seems to work out that way - I guess dumb luck is better that straight bad luck ;)

Monday, 31 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home