mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I pimped out my ride


I spend today tearing the headlights off of my car and putting on new, nifty looking ones. A while back, the connector to the right headlight shorted out and was all melted. So my dad got me the peice, I spliced the wires but ALL OF THEM WERE RED so I got the high beams and the low beams switched on that light. Reciently, the low beam light went out on the left light so I was brousing ebay looking for parts for my car and saw all these custom headlights. I figured that the greater metro area had suffered enough with me shining one high beam at them and replaced it. I feel a sense of accomplishment. I did so good that there are even nuts bolts and washers left over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home